Sunday, December 7, 2008

Início da viagem The beggining of the trip

Não me lembro que idade tinha quando comecei a fazer trabalhos à mão. Talvez há 15 anos ou mais. Umas vezes as peças foram feitas para uso pessoal, outras para oferecer, como acontece um pouco com todas as pessoas que se lançam nestas aventuras.
Sempre me acompanhou a vontade de ingressar num curso de joalharia, mas nunca se proporcionou. Até que, há poucos meses, iniciei a formação em joalharia, na Casa de Portugal, em Macau.
Ao mesmo tempo, despertou em mim o desejo de criar. Mas desta vez com outra consciência e responsabilidade, tentando concretizar peças o mais perfeitas possível.
Por isso, ao mesmo tempo que continuo a formação em joalharia, vou realizando as minhas peças em casa, com os materiais que vou encontrando e combinando, misturando técnicas.
Espero que gostem desta minha galeria virtual! Boas visitas!

I can not remember how old i was when I started to do handicraft. It was maybe 15 years ago or more. Sometimes the pieces were made for personal use, others to offer, like all the people who are engaging in these adventures.
I always had the will to do a jewellery course, but i didn't had the chance. Until, a few months ago, I started to train jewelry in the House of Portugal in Macau.
At the same time, it awakened in me a desire to create. But now with another consciousness and responsibility, trying to do pieces the most perfect possible.
Therefore, while i'm still training jewellery, I am doing my simple pieces at home, with the materials that I find, combining and mixing techniques.
I hope you enjoy my virtual gallery! Have a good trip!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How excitting, writing the first comment! Now, serious, love the fact that you are perssuing your dream and does look amazing i must say. Still remember one day in Viseu (1997) when you gave one of your creations to Janet, (from Norway). I must pass on your blog, she will be impressed!

Turma F said...

Querida Sandra: Como sou tua fã incondicional, é óbvio que adorei. E continuo a admirar a tua determinação, a tua coragem, a tua arte, tudo, tudo, tudo. És especial! Beijinhos e boa sorte neste novo desafio. Ah! Os anéis estão fabulosos! É difícil escolher um preferido! Beijinhos

Anonymous said...

Vou conservar o anel que me fizes-te, porque quando fores famosa deve valer uma fortuna!!!
Hiiiiiihiiii
Agora a sério, desejo-te muita sorte nesta nova aventura. Espero que tenhas muita sorte e muitas vendas.
um beijo
Rute

Unknown said...

i like every pieces made from u. they are all special. i missed out the ring last time in festa da lusofonia. i hope i can grab more pretty pieces this time.
keep up with the good works.